Suzuki DF2.5 Range
From €685 inc vat
The Suzuki DF2.5 is portable, fun and lightweight. This compact engine is well designed and easy to operate so you can rest easy and focus on having fun on the water.
Features both neutral and forward shifting along with 360-degree steering for full thrust in all direction and easy manoeuvrability.
Lightweight & Compact:
Compact dimensions and stylish design make this outboard engine genuinely portable and easy to operate.
This function enables the outboard to be quieter and more efficient by reducing the temperature of the engine.
You can choose from a short (381mm) or long (508mm) shaft length.
- Starting System: Manual
- Engine Type: OHV
- Fuel Delivery System: Carburetor
- No. Of Cylinders: 1
- Piston Displacement: 68cc
- Maximum Output: 1.8KW
- Full Throttle Operating Range: 5,250 – 5,750
- Steering: Tiller
- Oil Pan Capacity: 0.38L
- Fuel Tank Capacity: Integral 1.0L
- Ignition System: Digital CDI
- Engine Mounting: Bushing Type
- Trim Method: Manual Trim and Tilt
- Gear Ratio: 2.15:1
- Gear Shift: F-N
- Exhaust: Above Prop Exhaust
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
When you choose a Suzuki 4-Stroke outboard engine, we provide you with everything you need to get on the water. With the DF2.5 we include the following as standard:
- Safety Lanyard
- User Manual
- Aluminium Propeller
- 5 Year Leisure Warranty
- 2 Year Commercial Warranty